Sunday, August 1, 2010

Be Here, Now

Lordy, reader. As you can see from the gap between my first and second posts, I've been struggling for what to say next. Cue the crickets. Then I got all self-judge-y about how lame it is to start a new blog then promptly abandon it. Repeated this cycle, a lot.

I wrote and erased dozens of paragraphs as recently as five minutes ago but really? Irrelevant. What I'm doing is being with what's here, right now. Which sounds so gah California I must actively resist the urge to delete.

That's it. Sitting with what's here, be it pleasant, unpleasant or neutral.

2 comments:

  1. Well it's hot, here, now. But we miss you.

    This is Winger, since I have to be someone on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcia Brady! It was hot, here, yesterday and now I am practicing sitting with my sweatshirt on with feelings of bitterness and betrayal because I want to neither swelter nor freeze.

    ReplyDelete